The Geospatial and Farming Systems Research Consortium is part of the Feed the Future - Sustainable Intensification Innovation Lab. The consortium awards grants and collaborates with researchers working in Africa and South Asia on projects relevant to sustainable intensification of agriculture.
- Spatial Targeting of Agricultural Sustainable Intensification Investments
- Generating High-Resolution Geospatial Datasets on Crop-Statistics
- Using New Satellites to Assess Maize Productivity in Tanzania
- Generating Land Cover and Land Use Database to Identify Cropland Extent
- Mapping Cropland Extent of Ethiopia from High-Resolution Imagery
- Towards Standardization of Farm Household Surveys
- Patterns and Drivers of Land Use Change in Battambang Province, Cambodia